I may not have know all I know now but I knew enough to know that I wanted to give my life to Jesus and live with him in paradise. As the years have gone by I have come to love the Lord even more deeply every year then I did the year before. There are no words to describe how much and how deeply I love Jesus. He impacts all parts of my life. Everything I do is in the light of the Lord and what He means to me.
Jesus is the love of my life.
Everything else in my life is built on that love. My husband and our relationship is built on my love and relationship with Jesus. The relationship I have with my children is built on this love. Even my teaching job is built on my love for Jesus and my devotion to show others the love that Jesus has for them.
John 3:16New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
No comments:
Post a Comment