Friday, February 5, 2016

Well I guess I am a blogger...

I have contemplated blogging for a while. But up until now I have not had the courage to put my thoughts into a manner that could be viewed by so many. I have so much to say, so many thoughts in my head but just never thought they were worthy of putting down in words for others to read. Well I am going to try this.

So here we go.....

My life consists of so many things that I would consider my loves - my husband (of 17 years), my two children (ages 11 and 8), my church family, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my job and my biddy kids (my 3 year old class - 15 kids), my extended family and my friends.

Some of these can be more of a frustration than others. But above all I love them and thank the Lord for placing them in my life.

I am truly blessed beyond measure to be touched by so many and in turn touch so many with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment